Terms of Service for CBIBenefits.com
Welcome to the Consolidated Benefits, Inc. website (the "Site"). We are excited that you have decided to take advantage of the information provided by the Site. Please take a moment to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions of our relationship by reading this important document, our "Terms of Service".
By accessing or using this Site, you agree to be bound by the provisions of these Terms of Service. If you do not wish to be bound, you may not access or use this Site.
- Copyrights: All of the content of this Site, including text, art, graphics, logos, button icons, images, pictures, audio clips and software, is the property of Consolidated Benefits, Inc., our partners, affiliates, content providers or licensors, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. We have designed the content of this Site for your use while you enjoy your experience here. Except as granted in the limited license below, any use other use of this content, including modification, transmission, presentation, distribution or republication, is prohibited without the express prior written consent of Consolidated Benefits, Inc.
- Service Marks and Trademarks: Contained in this site are numerous service marks as denoted by the registration indicator ® or the designate sm. All service marks, trademarks, trade names and brand names of Consolidated Benefits, Inc., whether registered or unregistered, are the property of Consolidated Benefits, Inc. and are protected by U.S. and international laws. Except as granted in the limited license below, any use of these assets is expressly prohibited without the express prior written consent of Consolidated Benefits, Inc. Please be advised that the service mark owners actively and aggressively pursue their intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowable by law.
- Limited License: Consolidated Benefits, Inc. authorizes you to download the material on this Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. If you violate any provision of these Terms of Service, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
- Infringements: If you think that any of the information posted to this Site infringes a copyright, trademark, patent or other right of another party, please contact a Consolidated Benefits, Inc. Representative by email.
- Third Party Licenses: You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to any part of this Site, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. If you make any such submission, you automatically grant -- or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted – Consolidated Benefits, Inc. a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide exclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. Consolidated Benefits, Inc. may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses.
- Disclaimers: all information, products, materials, services and advice contained on this site, or provided by this site, including all text, graphics, links, animation, java script and "cookies," are provided on an "as-is" basis without any conditions or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the maximum extent provided by law, Consolidated Benefits, Inc and its suppliers disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to: warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non- infringement, freedom from computer virus strains and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. Consolidated Benefits, Inc. does not represent or warrant that the information, materials, services and advice provided on this website are accurate, reliable, complete or current.
- Limitation of liability: in no event shall Consolidated Benefits, Inc., nor any of its members, shareholders, trustees, directors, officers, employees, suppliers or other representatives, be liable for any special, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including, but not limited to: personal injury, wrongful death, loss of use, loss of profits, interruption of service or loss of data, whether in any action in warranty, contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence or fundamental breach), or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of, or the inability to use, this site or the material contained in, accessed through or products purchased on, this website, even if an authorized representative of Consolidated Benefits, Inc. is advised of the likelihood or possibility of the same. You acknowledge and agree that payment by Consolidated Benefits, Inc., or retention by you of direct damages, as limited by the foregoing sentences, is your sole and exclusive remedy in exhaustion of all other remedies under these terms of service, at law or in equity, and that such remedy is not deemed or alleged by you to have failed of its essential purpose. In no event is Consolidated Benefits, Inc. liable for any damages caused by your or any third party's acts or omissions. Any claims arising in connection with your use of this website must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action. When using this site, information will be transmitted over a medium which is beyond the control and jurisdiction of Consolidated Benefits, Inc. and its suppliers. Accordingly, Consolidated Benefits, Inc. assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of this site.
- Certain Jurisdictions: Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, the above disclaimers and limitations may not apply to you if you reside in such a jurisdiction.
GENERAL LEGAL PROVISIONS
Call 855.603.5167 to learn more.
Call 855.282.3517 to learn more.
Call 855.224.7387 to learn more.